About 17 note african thumb piano
The kalimba is a traditional African musical instrument consisting of a wooden board (often fitted with a resonator) with attached metal tines, played by holding the instrument in the hands and plucking the tines with the thumbs. Also the small percussion instrument has a different name, such as Kalimba is Kenya's title to the instrument, and in Zimbabwe it is called Mbira, the Congolese call it Likembe, and it has Sanza and Thumb piano ect.
Model No: HTBF17K
Material : Solid African Mahogany
Tines: 17 tines
Tone : C tone ,and you can adjust to G tone
Function: Solo or play along with singing, or played with other musical instruments
Feature: Easy to carry and easy to learn; Anyone can make a great sound right away,17 key in different length offer clear and melodious sounds.
17 note koa kalimba
17 note KOA thumb piano
About Height Music Kalimba in OEM order
We are professional kalimba factory since 2009 and been OEM for lots of overseas customers in lots of OEM brand kalimbas,so if you have any plan to make your own brand kalimba,we are the right supplier you are search for. Dont be hesitate,just e-mail us at email@example.com, our professional sales team will assist you for any of your questions and offer suggestions for you to gain booming business.
How to tune your kalimba ?
1: Tuner: You can use a real tuner or download an App in your mobile phone
* Android system app: gStrings.
* Apple system app: Ins-tuner.
2. Tune with ukulele or guitar tuner
3. Tune with hammer: Making tines longer (from the point where they are held down on the bridge) will lower their pitch, and making them shorter will make their pitch higher.
4. By your professional ear and hand.If you are professional kalimba player, you may recognize the correct sound by hearing it,so in this way you can tune the sound by your hand to switch the keys right and left and to adjust it into right sound.